This post is also available in: العربية (Arabic)
Environmental geology is a very diverse field. It encompasses natural hazards such as landslides, floods management of surface and ground water resources; and the impacts; the engineering properties of Earth materials and problems involved in construction of structures.
We fully understand the importance of the environment to human and realize its impacts. We offer you a wide range of services for the detection of environmental hazards, the assessment of their effects, and methods of treatment.
- Create mine rehabilitation plan.
- Solid waste disposal sites selection, assessment, and their effects.
- Site selection and management of landfill.
- Flash flood risk analysis and monitoring.
- Study the relationship between humans and their Earth environment.