This post is also available in: العربية (Arabic)
We believe that in benefit of petro-physical data at an early stage in a project is enhanced three‐dimensional understanding of the geological and geo-mechanical environment in the appropriate time frame to influence major decisions.
- Assessment of groundwater resources using geophysical methods.
- Evaluation of various characteristics of the shallow environment, such characteristics are the classification of unconsolidated materials based on their electrical properties.
- Identification of a lateral and/or vertical freshwater-saltwater boundary, the depth to bedrock.
- Identification and mapping of groundwater contaminants.
- Monitoring of reservoir stimulation and enhanced recovery projects.
- Borehole logging, for determination of in situ physical properties of the borehole wall rocks.
Water is a critical global resource, which requires careful protection and management. Many infrastructure projects, industrial processes or other activities affect groundwater. The study of hydrology in such conditions is often a
precondition for such projects. GEMCO has a full capacity to provide hydrogeological services and evaluate their effects. Our hydrologists work with scientific specialists and engineers to provide a team compliant with your project requirements.